ALL ORDERS $55+ RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING
April 11, 2021
1. When trying it on for the first time, don't try to pry it open to put it on your wrist.
2. It only fits going on or off from the side of your wrist, not from the top.
3. Place the cuff opening on the outer edge of your wrist and slide it on while gently pulling it to the inside of your wrist closest to your body.
1. If you put it on and it is too big, while on your wrist, gently squeeze it together until it is the tightness that you like.
2. If it feels too tight, while on your wrist, gently tug at the opening a little at a time until it is the tightness that you like.
1. By using this method, you will keep the shape of your bracelet and prevent it from distorting out of shape.
Need a visual? Watch this YouTube video on everything listed here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 06, 2021
May 02, 2021